akhumzi jezile funeral pictures and tributes from her mom


Finally the late multi talented star akhumzi jezile has been laid to rest and we have all the emotional funeral pictures of  akhumzi jezile here. The funeral service of akhumzi jezile was indeed heartbreaking as many  of his friends , families and sympathizers attend  reading heart touching tributes about the young star who unfortunately passed away from a car accident. The most emotional of all the tributes was from her mom and this is what she had to say about his beloved son

akhumzi jezile mom’s tribute

“I have cried to God asking why me? Why you? No other feeling can possibly be worse than this. But I also answered myself saying ‘Zo, if not you then whose child was it suppose to be? Which mother should it had been in your place? It is well my son. It is well,” she said.
“Her I am looking at you sleeping peacefully, and through all this I thank the Almighty for lending me an amazing, talented child only for a season. The season has come to an end and it is now time for you to be reunited with your Almighty,” she said.
akhumzi jezile funeral service took place at Rhema Bible Church in Randburg , Akhumzi was later laid to rest at the Westpark Cemetery

mmmmmmmmm